BUSY IN THE DENVER STUDIO

Lots of jewelry components in the prototype mode. No way to succeed except experiment and experiment more. ( Plus keep notes of course........how many times have I forgotten what glaze or technique I used ! ) Even when I get what I like finalized, there is still the question of will it sell, and can I teach it to the bead making ladies?? ) I know I know, need to concentrate on an African feeling line of components ! But flowers are my personal "thing"




Lest you think I just eat bonbons and watch T.V. ( don't have one) while I waiting for our return visa to Namibia..... here's my update of the basement "boutique" for Namibian made jewelry and a new shelf for my own pottery.






Love to see artist studios? visit here: http://mudcolony.blogspot.com/

No comments: